Just keep printing, trimming, laminating…
Let us worry about everything else
Atlantic provides great value Extended Warranty cover for all your printing equipment and machinery, giving you security, fixed low-cost budgeting and complete peace of mind.
Why you should extend your warranty with ATS
If your printer isn’t printing, your company isn’t making money. That’s why we provide your prime investment with a comprehensive Atlantic 3 year Extended Warranty, which could be the most profitable decision you make this year. We keep your Neolt equipment online and productive with our team of qualified and experienced engineers and online, on-hand specialists.
Whatever the issue, we will have someone talking you through the solution or in your premises fixing the problem faster than anyone else. We know it is your business on the line and we make keeping your print equipment running our number one priority. We give you total peace of mind to get on and concentrate on running your business. Our Extended Warranty cover will give you longer and more productive printer life and is a comprehensive, all-inclusive service that will never let you down. We don’t have long lists of disclaimers telling you what we can’t do, we simply tell you what we can do for you and your business. We cover it all! If it breaks we’ll fix it, regardless of how it was broken. Simply put, we offer fully comprehensive and rapid-response cover,
What you get with Atlantic on-site warranty & breakdown cover
- Nationwide rapid response warranty cover provided by our fleet of fully trained field service engineers.
- Comprehensive all-inclusive 3 year warranty cover included as standard with all Neolt machines.
- Fully automated call-logging system allows you to track the status of your support request.
- Telephone Support: Around 30% of all commonly reported faults can be resolved by advice given over the telephone – with our fully trained engineers available on the phones, to help get you running again with minimal fuss.
- We are not restricted to office hours so, subject to availability of a qualified engineer in your area, repairs can even be carried out outside of normal working hours without any additional surcharges.
- Warranty covers all parts (which we carry in stock), labour and travelling costs.
What is covered by the Atlantic promise
Your Neolt printer, laminator, trimmer or welder come with a one year manufacturer’s parts warranty extended by a first year Atlantic labour and travelling warranty and a further two year Atlantic parts, labour and travelling extended warranty, which gives you a full 3 years warranty protection on all Neolt equipment. Our extended warranty provides a comprehensive and responsive service by our fully trained engineers combined with the exceptional value offered by the Neolt equipment range. This means the Neolt range offers you great value with total reliability.
Please take a look at the dedicated pages for the Neolt printers, trimmers, laminators, welders etc. – Neolt Equipment.
Our comprehensive on-site cover with 8-hour response
Our extended warranty support package covers all telephone and web support, parts, labour and transport costs within the UK for a fixed 3 year period.
Your Atlantic on-site service and support specifically covers
NEOLT Printers, Laminators, Trimmers and Welders:
- All mechanical, electrical and electronic components.
- All printer supplied direct cable connections between the system and PC.
- Print head and ink train when used with appropriate and recognised NEOLT ink systems and when maintained within the manufacturers' guidelines.
- Chassis, covers and fittings.
- Telephone, email and web support included.
Optional all-inclusive Accidental Damage Cover
Accidents happen; an incorrectly loaded roll of media leads to a head crash. Did you realise that most standard OEM and 3rd party warranty does not provide cover for such eventualities?
The Atlantic 3 year warranty can be extended to include as standard our all-inclusive Accidental Damage Cover.
With this level of fully comprehensive protection, an Atlantic Warranty complete with Accidental Damage would give you total peace of mind not available from other suppliers.
Warranty Cover may be extended on an annual basis at the end of the first three years with our ‘easy payment’ scheme, which allows for payment to be made in monthly installments – so there is no need for a single lump sum payment in advance.
Breakdown Procedure with Online Call Logging
In the event of an equipment failure, our priority is your priority - getting your Neolt equipment working as quickly as possible. We therefore make the process as simple as we can for you. You can call us by phone or enter your support request onto our Online Call Logging system. We will then arrange the earliest possible site visit. Our aim is to get the equipment fixed for you in the quickest possible time.
We are not restricted to office hours so, subject to availability of a qualified engineer in your area, repairs can even be carried out outside of normal working hours without any surcharges.
What equipment is covered?
All Neolt digital imaging and finishing equipment can be covered;
- Neolt Printers
- Neolt laminators
- Neolt trimmers/cutters
- Neolt welders
Breakdown Cover Definitions
Breakdown means the sudden and unforeseen failure of a component arising from any permanent mechanical, electrical or electronic defect, causing the sudden stoppage due to a part being broken, deformed, seized, shattered, burnt out or suffering a component malfunction, necessitating the immediate repair or replacement before the normal operation can be resumed. Adjustment means the adjustment of any components, which are non-operator controlled, such as drive path systems. Component means any mechanical, electrical or electronic part, which forms part of the printing equipment's original specification.
Breakdown Warranty Protection Summary
- Any Electronic, Electrical or Mechanical breakdown or failure of the equipment, which requires repair or replacement parts, including mechanical adjustment
- Unlimited number of visits
- All parts, labour and travelling charges included
- Telephone support
- Routine and preventative maintenance
- Consumables and limited life items
- Incorrect setting of automatic controls
- Cosmetic damage, which does not affect the operation of the equipment
- Damage caused by ink misuse or mixing
- Gradual deterioration
- Non-Neolt software faults
- Misuse and / or neglect
- Consequential losses
Extent of cover is for an unlimited number of claims during the period of cover, up to £30,000 per single repair.